When you need ductwork replacement, dust collector repair or even a new industrial dust collection system, it’s imperative to the health of your facility and employees that you receive your equipment as quickly as possible.
At IVI, we pride ourselves in having the needed in-house fabrication equipment and staff to complete jobs on time to a high standard of quality. In fact, with our industrial dust collector manufacturing capabilities, we are able to complete 95% to 100% of projects in house.
On-time dust collection solutions
When you’re looking for an industrial ventilation solution, our multiple fabrication facilities in Wisconsin and South Carolina are staffed and equipped to meet your needs across the country within the timeframe you require to keep your operation running efficiently.
- Equipment and facilities: Our four plants, totaling 77,200 square feet of manufacturing space, house everything from plate shears and rolls to iron workers and plasma tables. We have the equipment needed to fabricate parts from different types of steel in varying thicknesses and lengths.
- Team members: If you were to total the number of years of experience our fabrication team has at all four plants, it would reach into the hundreds. We employ sheet metal journeymen, many of whom have been with IVI for 15 to 20 years or more, as well as sheet metal apprentices and pre-apprentices.
With these capabilities, we are able to build everything from replacement ductwork—including dust collection pipe and fittings—to a complete custom dust collection system.
Because we are a custom design and build dust collection manufacturer, we stock a wide variety of steel to ensure the best product for your job and meet your timely needs of quick turn-around projects. Our stock includes:
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless steel
- Hot rolled steel
- Abrasion-resistant (AR) plate steel
- Various sizes of square and round tube, angle iron, flat bars, channel, wide flange beams and rods
- Flanges and rings (ring sizes of 3-inch to 72-inch)
Our plants are equipped to fabricate ductwork, dust collectors, scrubbers, industrial exhaust stacks, storage tanks, structural steel, bucket elevators, conveyors and chutes to customer specifications:
- We are capable of fabricating everything internally, which contributes to better turnaround, quality and efficiency
- Our high-definition plasma table has the ability to burn a steel sheet six feet wide and up to 23 feet long and with thicknesses from 24-gauge to one-inch
- We can shear, roll and bend steel up to one-half-inch thick
With our inventory and equipment, we fabricate and install round and square ductwork in any size, as well as all associated parts of a dust collection system. We also order steel sheets in custom sizes—sometimes up to 50 feet long—which require the least amount of welding. This means you’ll receive a product with the highest quality with a fast turnaround.
Prepping and painting
We also ensure you an excellent product with our steel prep and painting services. All of the structural steel we use is bead-blasted in house to remove mill scale. This provides for better paint adhesion for a longer lasting, better-looking product.
We have three paint booths, the largest being 25 feet wide by 20 feet high by 120 feet long, to apply paint to baghouses and other parts of the dust collection system, when specified. We stock common paint colors but have the ability to match colors to your specifications.
Finally, we offer hot-dipped galvanized steel for industrial exhaust stack support structures, including stairways and handrails.
Call us about your dust collection fabrication project
Whether you are looking for ductwork replacement or an entire dust collection system, contact us about our steel fabrication capabilities. Our four plants service all of the United States, as well as Canada and Mexico. We’ll find a custom design-build solution for you.