Dust and other particulates created from your manufacturing process can adversely affect the health of your employees and the quality of your product. A dust collection system—designed and built to meet the needs of your facility—removes these particulates through a proven filtration process.
IVI custom designs and builds baghouse dust collection systems based on individual air ventilation needs. These baghouse dust collectors:
- Are built to meet regulatory discharge rates.
- Collect specific types, sizes and weights of particulate, whether the particulate is a fine dust, a wet and heavy dust, or a vapor.
- Protect facilities from combustible dust explosions.
- Are built to fit your facility’s type and size.
Why choose IVI among baghouse manufacturers?
IVI builds long-lasting baghouses that are often less expensive to maintain and operate than other industrial air ventilation systems. We also:
- Use heavy duty construction.
- Customize baghouses for each site rather than providing a cookie-cutter approach. We’ve built baghouses indoors or out and on a green field site as well as in a 150-year-old building.
- Provide lifelong service and maintenance.
- Excel in total dust collection system design—baghouses are just one of our capabilities.
IVI has designed and built hundreds of baghouses for a wide variety of manufacturing applications. Contact us for a solution to your industrial ventilation needs.