Engineering and Design
IVI differs from other industrial ventilation companies in that we provide start-to-finish air quality control solutions, including engineering and design – two key components to a turnkey solution that keep costs affordable and efficiency high.
Our engineering and design teams have the expertise to develop customized solutions for your facility including:
- Civil/structural engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Tissue/pulp and paper
- Nonwovens and diapers
- OSHA compliance
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) compliance
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) regulations
Already working with an engineering firm? No problem! We’re team players and able to work as a partner on the project.
IVI also gives your company the advantage of customization. Many mass-producing industrial ventilation manufacturers don’t have the ability to customize their standard systems to your unique needs – we do.
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions because we know your company is anything but ordinary.
We utilize the power of technology to maintain the highest level of accuracy and efficiency. Our engineering and design team utilizes current software such as:
- Flow simulation with IVI Flo
- Autodesk Inventor
- Structural Simulation
This technology has enabled IVI to develop unique solutions to common ventilation system problems, such as:
- Customized slot geometry to improve collection hood and tissue machine airflow
- In-depth analysis of foundry furnaces to improve heat transfer efficiencies
- Specialty fabrication design of insulation enclosures to cut down sound and draw out moisture during the casting/molding shake-out process