Pulp and Paper
Industrial Ventilation Systems
Some of the biggest names in the pulp, paper, tissue and paper converting industry rely on IVI’s turnkey ventilation, plan and spec, process air and dust collection systems. A custom pulp and paper ventilation solution built for your unique manufacturing environment can improve operating efficiency and provide long-term maintenance and replacement costs by:
- Reducing the amount of energy the overall system uses
- Reducing corrosion and deterioration
- Minimizing fiber and dust buildup
- Curtailing moisture buildup in the operating environment
- Preventing combustion-related fires
While IVI can provide a turnkey solution, we are also capable of providing fabrication and installation services for work that has already been planned to specification.
A custom solution built for your unique manufacturing environment can improve operating efficiency and reduce long-term maintenance and replacement costs.
Pulp and Paper Industry Regulations
Energy and emission regulations, as well as customer demand, continue to challenge the pulp and paper industry to increase energy efficiency and improve operating environments. IVI knows you need a partner who is knowledgeable in regulations and customer demand. That’s why our team is trained and stays up-to-date on codes and standards from the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Factory Mutual standards.
Pulp and Paper Projects
A few examples of projects in the pulp and paper industry include:
- Fabricating and installing large tissue machine ductwork
- Explosive dust collection systems
- Fully installed, turnkey process air systems
- Wet-end fume and saveall systems
- Custom mezzanines