IVI, Inc.’s Commitment to Workplace Safety
We believe our people are our most valuable asset. That is why we do everything we can to ensure they return home at night the same way they came in, in the morning. IVI is committed to safety and environmental excellence and the goal of zero accidents.
A Team Commitment
Safety is everyone’s responsibility and the same commitment is expected of all full-time employees, temporary employees, vendors, and sub-contractors. All levels of management are responsible for providing the resources necessary to maintain a safe working environment. Supervisors are responsible for implementing policy and ensuring that day-to-day activities are conducted in a safe and healthy manner. Employees are responsible for performing their task so as not to endanger themselves, other workers, and members of the general public or the environment.
An Environmental Commitment
IVI’s commitment to providing a safe and healthy work environment carries over to protecting our environment by following operational standards to help make the world a safer and cleaner place for the future. IVI complies with all applicable requirements issued by the Federal, State, and/or Local authorities that govern safety, health, and environmental regulations.
Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Program
Our Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Program is designed to eliminate negative behavioral patterns, as well as accidents/incidents within the company and during on-site installation, allowing us to provide safe, quality, efficient and cost-effective services to our customers.
- Commitment and involvement by the executive management team
- Prioritization of safety first in all that we do
- Maintenance of a safety department to oversee the implementation of the program
- Site specific safety planning incorporated into each project
- Comprehensive safety training program meeting OSHA 1910 & 1926 standards
- Supervisor safety training on OSHA standards, rules and regulations for compliance and safety/loss prevention measures
- Continuous communication regarding safety, health and environmental concerns to all employees
- Regular audits of potential hazards, unsafe working conditions, unsafe acts and other factors that could result in an accident
- Prompt and thorough investigation of every accident by a safety committee including members of our executive management team to identify the root cause and take immediate corrective action
- An incentive program to reinforce positive behavior